12 Jun 2008

11th June

In the morning I went to the Traffic Playground with the whole class. I went there with Lucka. When we came there pupils were devided in two groups. The first pretended pedestrians, the second rode the bikes. First I was a pedestrian. After a while it started to rain so I went to hide. Then Lucka went to ride a bike and I watched her. Later everybody went to write tests. I sit on Lucka´s nap but I didn´t advise her. When we wrote our tests we went to our school and then for lunch. After our lunch I went with Lucka to the Art club and then to the Drama club. There I liked it very much. I watched children and Lucka how they played a theater. Káťa was there too. At a quarter to seven we went home. I was very tired so we went to sleep. Lucka went with me but she read me a book too so we fell asleep at half past eight. In the morning we woke up at six o´clock. At seven we went to school.

No comments: