9 Sept 2008

July 2008

When the end of the school year was there, Petra and Vilík wanted to take me home so I spent the first month with Petra and the second one with Vilík. Hurray! I was going with Petra home! When we came home, Petra had a phone call. It was Eliška and she asked if Petra wanted to sleep at her. Petra agreed so we went to Eliška. Later we went to the foxes´ farm where we spent four hours. Then we slept once and we went to visit Kuks, a castle. There a horse hit a man. At Eliška´s home we stayed few days and Eliška became ill. Petra had to go home and she left me at Eliška! She forgot me there! I was sad but Eliška was with me. After few days Eliška´s mum drove me to Petra´s home. Later we went to Petra´s grandma in Hořice where we slept one night. The next day we went to a supermarket in Hořice called Švamberk where we met Vilík who took me home. Hurray! I was going to spent a month at Vilík!

No comments: