23 Nov 2008

16th November

It was Sunday, but we got up quite early. Kinga dressed me up and we got into the car and drove to Ala. We got there at half past eight. I said goodbye to Kinga and went with Ala to her house. I took off my hat and scarf and we went to the kitchen for breakfast. Later we went to Ala’s bedroom. I saw her dolls and teddy-bears. We read books and danced together. About noon Ala’s mum called us for dinner, so we ate it and then went outside to play. We were playing with skipping rope and we rode a bike. About half past three we came back home and I helped Ala to study for her Polish test. Then we ate jelly with fruit and sweet cream and went to play. Ala was drawing and I watched. At 7.00 p.m. we had supper and watched cartoon. Then we washed ourselves, put on pyjamas and went to bed.

No comments: