23 Nov 2008

18th November

In the morning we overslept so Patrycja was in a hurry. But we were at school on time. At lessons I was with Karolina. We went for school assembly together. They were watching a presentation about me. I saw photos of my classmates and Barney! I miss them so much! Later they were talking about school’s newspaper “Sami swoi” (No strangers) and giving prizes to children that won in different competitions. When we came back home we had dinner together and then we played with Karolina’s younger brother PiotruĊ›. Then Karolina did her homework and I took a little nap. After that we went for a walk. On our way we met Karolina M. who was on her way to visit us, so we came back home together. We played mums and children I was the child of course. Then we ate Prince Polo chocolate wafers and drank red currant juice . Later we ate Jogobella yoghurt. it was delicious. When Karolina Z. had to go home we walked her a little. When we got back we played computer games and watched TV and read books. We read four of them! Then it was evening cartoon ‘Strawberry Shortcake’. After that we washed, put on pyjamas and watched TV a little and finally went to bed. Karolina read me a book for goodnight and I fell asleep.

No comments: