5 Nov 2008

2 November

In the morning we ate breakfast and together with Karolina and her family we went for a walk. Karolina showed me round the neighborhood. We rode bike. At 12 o’clock Ola came to take me home. She introduced me to her mum, dad and little brother. They were so happy to see me, especially the brother. I changed my clothes and ate dinner with them. Then we went for a walk. I had to put on my hat and scarf because it was cold. We were looking for Mrs Autumn, taking pictures and watching trees. They were so colorful. When we came back we ate something sweet and delicious and whole family went to the cemetery. There were a lot of people there. Everyone was lighting colorful candles and praying for their gone family. There were lots of flowers. Ola showed me thumbs of her family and told me about them. We lit candles and put flowers.
When we returned home we had guests. Olas aunts and uncles and cousins came to visit us. Everyone wanted to meet me. Ola told them all about me and what we were doing together.
In the afternoon I helped Ola to pack her things for school. After supper we watched beautiful cartoon „Snow white and seven dwarves”. Ola and her mum were laughing with dwarves. Her brother eas scared of the bad queen. Me too. It was a very nice day. It’s a pity that it’s ending.

No comments: