26 Nov 2008

20 th November

Before the History lesson Magda gave me to Mariusz. There was History test, so Mariusz wrote it and I helpem him. Later we had first aid course. I stayed with Sebastian when Mariusz did first aid to the dummy. Next was Religion. Mariusz recited words of a song and teacher put me on the wardrobe. It was cool because I could see everything. Teacher checked homework and I watched children. Next was double Polish. We made posters. Then we had Technics. We learned about road signs and Mariusz was the best. On our way home Mariusz showed me the statue of Stanisław Papczyński – patron of the school. He lived in 17th century and was a priest. At home we ate delicious dinner and then we played. Mariusz introduced me to his mother and his baby brother Franek. He’s very handsome. We went shopping together. I had my green dress on and I looked beautifull. When we got back home we ate supper, I put on pyjamas and Mariusz put me to bed.

No comments: