26 Nov 2008

23rd November

Today I was with Natalia. First she introduced me to her bears. I liked Rose a lot – she’s Natalie’s pink bear.Later we watched Camp Rock on TV. Then we had dinner krokiety (pancakes with cabbage or meat filling) and barszcz (beetroot soup). Later I helped Natalia clean her bedroom and then we draw together. I drew pink pig. Then we did English homework together. I got a present from Natalia – striped sweter and pink earrings. They were beautiful. Later Natalia’s dad had guests. We sat at the table together. I ate salads and drank orange juice. Then we went upstairs to play computer games. I was tired so I took a nap and Natalia stayed with the guests. When I woke up we watched Hannah Montana concert on TV. I had a great time. Later I put on my pyjamas and went to sleep in my own bed Natalia made for me.

No comments: