1 Nov 2008

30 October

Today morning Tomek was in such a hurry that he forgot to take me with him. I was a little worried, but his mum cheered me up. We got into her car and she drove me to school. Tomek was waiting for me. At school he gave me to Kasia. She’s a very nice girl. After school we went back home by bus with her friend Ala and some other kids. Ala and Kasia don’t live in Podegrodzie. They live in next village – Naszacowice. First we went to Ala’s home. She introduced me to her mother, father and brother Sebastian. He’s thirteen and he already goes to upper-primary school. She showed me her house, yard, stable, horse and cows. First time in my life I saw real farm! Then we went for a walk and did some shopping in near shop. Next we went to Kasia’s home. She’s got two older brothers Karol and Krystian. They are twelve and ten years old and go to the same school. Kasia showed me her dog and hens. We were looking for eggs together, but didn’t find any. We also drank delicious vegetable juice. In the evening Kasia went to church with her family. I was very tired so I took a little nap in her bed. When Kasia came back we played and had a very good time.

No comments: