16 Nov 2008

7 November

Today I was with Kasia. She’s in 3 B. She’s so happy and nice girl. At school we played during break time and learned on lessons. I sat on Kasia’s desk and read books. On 11 th November is Poland’s Independence day so during fourth lesson there was a school assembly. We went to a big gym. Classes 4A and 4B prepared commemorative celebration. They told everyone how in the end of 18th century three neighboring countries: Prussia, Russia and Austria took Polish land, how Poles struggled to keep their national culture and language and how they got their state back after Warld War I. Children sang beautiful songs and recited beautiful poems. I was so touched I almost cried .
After school Kasia took me home. We ate dinner and together with her family we went to cemetery. She’s got big sister Ula and big brother Mateusz. Ula’s sixteen and she goes to high school now. Mateusz is fourteen ans goes to upper-primary school.
After that we came back home and I helped Kasia do her homework. Then we played all they long at home and outside. At 7 o’clock we watched cartoon, ate supper and got ourselves ready to bed. Then we read a little and fell asleep. Good night.

No comments: