5 Dec 2008

3rd December

At 6 o’clock Ania and Agnieszka went for morning mass to the church and I stayed home. I wanted to sleep. After the mass Ania changed my clothes for school and we left home. At school I was with Natalia. After school I went with Natalia to her mum’s work at chemist’s shop. Natalia and Angelika took bikes and rode home to take camera. On our way back we rode very fast – it was downhill. We put the bikes back to the chemist’s and we took some pictures. Later we went to pizza bar and ordered pizza. We waited for Klaudia and Ania. Ania didn’t make it because she had to walk her grandma back from church. We ate pizza. It was delicious and then we went back to chemist’s. When we went home we played table tennis in a garage. I wanted to drive a car so Natalia let me. Later we were solving crosswords and puzzles. In the evening we had supper, washed ourselves and went to bed. I couldn’t sleep but finally I did.

No comments: