7 Dec 2008

5 th December

Today Patrycja gave me to her English teacher.She told everyone, that I’m coming back home and it’s my last day at school. All day I sat on teacher’s desk in English classroom and I watched children learning. First class 6B talked about Australia and they did some exercises. Then class 6A wrote class test. Class 4a had class test too. Children from 3A revised feelings and family members. Class 3B read story about Mike’s birthday present. There was a little fuss because Santa Claus came to school. All the children got presents and class 2A presented a play for Santa. After school teacher took me home. She introduced me to her children. Basia is eight and she goes to class 2A, Kuba is six and goes to kindergarten. At home we had dinner. It was broth with noodles and bigos (traditional Polish dish of boiled cabbage and sauerkraut with meat or sausages , dried mashroom, dried plums and different spices). The children showed me their animals – huge dog Buddy and tiny turtle. Later I played dolls with Basia and we fought with robots with Kuba. Later we went to Nowy Sącz to Bajkoland (Fairyland). It’s an indoor playground. I had a great time on slides, in the pool with coloured balls, jumping on a huge toy-car and on merry-go-round. We also flew the plane , drove car and rode motorbike. Later we visited children’s grandpa and grandma and their cousin Agatka. On our way to Nowy Sącz I saw Dunajec river, old “smith’s” watch-tower and battlements ruins, big clock made of flowers and Koral ice-cream factory from the car window. After we came back home we watched cartoons on TV and later I helped children do their homework. Kuba was learning how to write the letter E, and Basia was learning for her spelling test. At 7 o’clock we had supper, watched evening cartoon , had a bath and went to sleep.

No comments: