4 Jan 2009

19th December 2008

Wow! The Christmas Party! Today we sit around the Christmas tree, have many presents and sweets in front of us and also we´ve got six bottles of the champagne for children. We love it! We all celebrate and are full of nice atmospere! But all pupils are curious about their presents. So we opened the presents and you know what...? My boyfriend Barney got the best present he could get. You know I´ve got a wedding dress, but Barney didn´t have. Now, he´s got!!! We can finally think about a wedding day and arrange it in details! I am so happy!
Today I went with one of my friend to his home to spend the real Christmas with his family! I will tell about it on January. We´re back to school on 5th January 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beatrice,
Happy New Year!
Best regards from Bulgaria